Become a Qualified Speaker!
Qualified Speaker is the highest speaking designation that a District can bestow on a member. The mission of the District 100 Speakers Bureau is to promote Toastmasters to the community at large while encouraging and supporting members in attaining professional speaking skills.
Qualified Speaker Requirements
- a member in good standing in a club in District 100
- awarded a Competent Communicator by the time you give your Qualifying Speech
- in attendance of at least 5 District 100 Speakers Bureau meetings
- prepared to give a 20 minute speech on any subject of your choice (typically a professional speech given to audiences outside of Toastmasters clubs)
- able to provide a short bio and a headshot, title of your speech and brief description
- assigned to a QS Mentor to assist the candidate
- when the candidate is ready, the QS Mentor notifies Bureau Chair by the 15th of the month prior to the scheduled meeting
Next meeting Saturday, April 7, 2018 (7:00 PM to 9:00 PM)
Qualified Speaker Evaluation Form
Download D100 QS Judge Criteria FINAL
Speakers Bureau Chair
Al Batinga email@example.com