PATHWAYS LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Embark on a journey of personal and professional development through Pathways, Toastmasters’ new education program! Pathways is designed to help you build the skills you need to communicate and lead. It is comprised of 10 paths that teach more than 300 unique competencies.
Paths and Projects
As you progress through Pathways, you will:
- Practice and improve your communication and leadership skills.
- Give speeches in your club based on assignments in Pathways.
- Challenge yourself to build and refine certain competencies and skills.
- Complete a range of projects that include persuasive speaking, motivating others, creating a podcast and leading a group in a difficult situation.
Develop real-world, transferable skills in many different areas through Pathways—communication, leadership, management, strategic planning, service to others, public speaking and more.
Toastmaster International Resources:
- Pathways on Toastmasters International Site.
- What is Pathways?
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Magazine Article, “The Possibilities of Pathways”.
- Magazine Article, “The DCP takes a turn in Pathways”.
- Where will Pathways take you? (Flyer in PDF): Communicates the value of the new education program. Share it in your district, and help new and prospective members understand Pathways since the traditional education program is no longer available to them.
- Transform your Talent. (Flyer in PDF): Helps human resources and talent development professionals understand how Pathways will benefit their company.
- Develop your Leaders from within. (Brochure in PDF): A brochure designed for promoting Toastmasters to businesses and organizations. The brochure includes information about Toastmasters, notable corporate clubs, testimonials and details on how to sponsor a club.
Finished a path and want to go back to review?
To access the path you will need to select the completed page. By default, the player shows only active