16 March 2018
If you were not aware, there is a feature within Club Central for club officers to create dues invoices for their new members and semi-annual dues. This feature is designed to be a faster, more on-demand option for club officers to obtain an invoice to expedite the dues payment process to World Headquarters.
Club Officers can now create custom invoices using Club Central. Renewal dues for current members are automatically added to each club’s online invoice 45 days before the new renewal period begins. If the club has no new, dual, or reinstating members to pay with their renewal invoice, they can skip to Step 2. If the club has new, dual and/or reinstating members to pay with their renewal invoice, they will start with Step 1.
- Using the Club Central tool: Add Membership, first associate any new, dual, or reinstating members
- Access the Club Central tool: Submit Payment
- Add each renewing member to the cart
- Only when applicable: Before adding any new, dual, or reinstating members to the cart, select their membership begin and end dates
- Once all the members who need to be presented on the invoice are added to the cart, click “Continue to Payment Information”
- Next, click “Print the Cart” which will open a new tab with a created invoice
- The invoice can be printed or saved as a PDF document, to either be forwarded to the necessary party,or to World Headquarters (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further customization